In the last post, I suggested that a general summary of what it means to present our bodies to God as a living sacrifice means to trust and obey Him. Here are 7 general observations concerning followers of Christ from the rest of Romans 12:
- We are called to transformation – to change (v. 2).
- We are called to think – to engage our minds (v. 2-3).
- We should think humbly about ourselves (v. 3).
- We should look for evidences of God’s grace in other people (v. 5-6).
- We should not try to live life alone – as Christians, we are individuals who make up one body (v. 4-5).
- We are to to use the gifts God has given to us (v. 6).
- We are to live radically unselfish, Christ-centered lives (v. 9ff).